As a popular tourist destination, Nabeul is famous for its numerous beaches and relaxed atmosphere. A hub for expats and tourists, Nabeul and Hammamet are always on the itinerary of travelers, regardless of the season or the weather.
As we are on a mission to curate authentic experiences all over Tunisia, we give our dear guests the opportunity to explore these two cities in a different and authentic way.
Forget about the beach bar and the not-so-fancy hotels and come with us to breathe in the authentic smells of the Jasmin city and embark on an eye-opening travel experience.
- We start by waking up those taste buds craving for fresh and bio drinks. You will need this energy booster to replenish yourself before embarking in a trip full of discovery and meetings.
- Orange is more than a fruit in the region of Cap Bon in general and Nabeul in particular. To learn more about the use of this fruit and the local distillation process, you will visit an Orange Blossom Water Distillation Workshop run by a local woman who inherited this savoir-faire from her grandmother. More than just a technique, you will indulge in a session full of practice, personal anecdotes, and history.
- Time to make that empty belly happy again with an authentic traditional lunch. Be it a couscous or a seafood dish, your taste buds will be satisfied. (lunch is not included in the price)
- Heading to Hammamet, you can always take a small nap in the car before getting that surge of adrenaline.
- A visit to Dar Sebastien, considered as a cosmopolitan meeting place for artists and intellectuals, to explore this internation cultural center, which is one of the 40 international clubs that make up the International Network of Cultural Encounter Centers.
- Another Medina awaits you to explore it and pinpoint its uniqueness and peculiarity. Through the valleys of the Medina, we will spice up our tour with a visit to the old houses and their rooftops and a guided tour to get those insights coming straight from the remote past.
- Your adrenaline rush is waiting for you with this sunset stand-up paddle on one of the clearest beaches of Hammamet. We cannot think of a better way to end this trip than standing on a paddle and controlling your body weight on a wave.
- Everyone tempted to visit Hammamet and want to do it out of the box.
- Those who want to visit places in a more authentic and sustainable way.
- Groups with different preferences who want to make each other's happy and satisfied.
Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
We appreciate your well-being. Special health and safety measures are in effect.
Paper-free! WildyNess mobile booking confirmations are accepted. Just use your phone!
You will be in good hands with our WildyNess partner, they are experts of the region.
Enjoy the experience!
We look forward to your feedback in the review :-)