A holiday on the island of Djerba without cultural discovery is a wasted holiday! Instead of confining yourself to the beach, take the time to tour the island!
Djerba is brimming with superb cultural treasures that are sure to please both sun-seekers and cultural tourism enthusiasts. To immerse yourself in the heart of the island's heritage, we propose a cultural tour of Houmt Souk and Erriadh.
- The souks of Houmet Souk (veritable Ali Baba caves)
- The old fondouks converted into tourist accommodation
- The Sidi-Brahim hammam, also the oldest hammam in Houmt Souk.
- Fans of archaeological sites will also discover the remains of Fort Ghazi Mostpha, dating from 1425.
- The Museum of Popular Art and Traditions, which provides insights on Djerba's historical past.
- A tour in the religious places of Djerba to discover the religious diversity through their history and hidden stories. This includes the mosques and the Church of Saint Joseph, a chruch that dates back to 1848
- As you stroll around these monuments and feeding your brain, don't forget to sample the region's gastronomy as you stroll around.
Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
We appreciate your well-being. Special health and safety measures are in effect.
Paper-free! WildyNess mobile booking confirmations are accepted. Just use your phone!
You will be in good hands with our WildyNess partner, they are experts of the region.
Enjoy the experience!
We look forward to your feedback in the review :-)