We need to go back in time to those eras where life was easy and smooth and time was relaxing and comforting. Nothing here is like what you’ve been familiar with. No tall buildings. No buzzing phones. No urgent emails.
Want to go back in time and experience the authentic bedouin life in the heart of the desert? Enter: Dunes Insolites.
This is probably what you’ve been expecting when typing “Dinner in the Tunisian Sahara”. But, here you will have it all in one experience: the dunes, the colors, the bedouin atmosphere, the unparalleled warmth and the delicious authentic food.
This dune is the place to be if you want to watch the mesmerizing sunset while sipping a tea cup. A gorgeous little piece of paradise, if paradise were a Sahara.
If arrived before sunset, you will enjoy the heartwarming view with its spellbinding colors and golden dunes.
Your dinner is a whole culinary experience where you’re going to see how the bread of “El Mella” is made and then spoil your taste buds with a four-course dinner.
The dinner is served in a typical cozy bivouac, aka improvised camp sites that were once used by nomads in Sahara Desert.
You will also enjoy your dinner while being kept warm by the bonfire.
- Pick up can be in Tozeur or Nefta, depending on whether you have your own car or not. Our guide will make sure you reach the spot at time.
- If you make it on time, you will enjoy the sunset view.
- You will be invited to watch the cook preparing the traditional bread that is only made in this region of Tunisia.
- Your freshly-made dinner will be served in front of the bedouin tent.
- Once your taste buds are spoiled, it’s time to chitchat with other guests, your hosts, and whoever is there open for an insightful exchange.
- Now, it’s time to go back to reality. But, we can promise that you will need few hours to wake up from this dream.
- Everyone tempted by the idea of living like a bedouin for a few hours.
- Those looking for an immersive experience in the middle of the Sahara.
- Those who cannot travel without eating every authentic meal in their destination.
- Groups who want to eat a dinner in the wilderness.
- Couples who want to reignite their love and go for a romantic dinner
What you need to know to help you better prepare yourself is:
Cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
We value your well-being. Special health and safety measures are in force.
WildyNess mobile booking confirmations are accepted. Just use your phone!
Half a day starting from the meet up :-)
You will be in good hands with our local guide and expert in the region. Our guide speaks English and French.
Enjoy the experience!
We can't wait to here your feedback in the review :-)